Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

ScrapFriends Challenge...

Ohhh another challenge & this may just be the last one for January...wish it wasn't as I am enjoying so very much!  But I am taking my girls up to the dairy farm for oh maybe a week and I am not taking any scrapbooking with me.  It's all about girly time with family & the last week of school holidays before we get back into it.

So here is my layout for the blog Scrapfriends - colour challenge 21
This is what I came up with in a very limited time as when I started this I didn't realise I would be taking this gorgeous child to hospital for six hours.  So was literally slapped together in about 1hr - the stickles took longer as it has to dry & I used two layers...  To me this page looks fairly plain but I love the photos being the center of attention, thats why I scrap to look at the photos anyway.
Okay so my grey isn't dark enough but I worked with what I had, I am not buying anymore paper other than white until I have run out of alot of my colours...in saying that my plain paper is only 2inches high but still I want to know what I can do with what I have.  I used Heidi Swapp mustard colorshine for the splats & Fireworks Dandelion for the yellow spritz.  I used a kaisercraft stamp with Colorbox purple ink pad, Heidi Swapp Pink Colorshine on the child board frames that had the words attached.  Plus Purple colorshine under the purple stickles.  To finish off I used some sequins to match into the colours.  Yes I love bling I don't care how it gets onto my layouts but I love it on them.  

Hope you have a lovely week & have a little time out me time plus time with your loved ones.  That's what life it about family!

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling layout! Really sweet and touches of bling are always good! Thank you for joining us at ScrapFriends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photos! The colour palette got a bit of glamour with a touch of glitter, well done! Thank you for joining Scrap Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete