Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Saturday, September 20, 2014

D-Lish is D-Loverly...

As I sit here I am listening to my Rainbow Lorikeet & Scaley Breasted Lorikeet talk & carry… 
Life is good - school holidays have started & we have lots of plans!!!  I love school holidays it means there is all sorts of things happening everywhere you look just for kids.

Finally got around to scrapbooking a wedding layout years & years later have been to scared to stuff them up don't know why as I can re-print them all…  I think these photos can be most precious & we worry about wrecking them but if we don't scrap them they seem to sit in a box hidden where no-body can see them.

D-Lish Scraps an Aussie online store that I find D-Loverly had a Facebook cybercrop at The Scrap suite this weekend which I thoroughly enjoy, but seeing as all in this house has been sick the whole week I have been unable to get all completed but I did manage to get 3 layouts done… Pretty good considering.
My take on using Tags - Heidi swap tags no less…lol Used the sequin rope & Glitter Washi tape from D-Lish...

 This next layout surprised me on how well it worked out…Orange, Blue & Green colours - I don't usually scrap with orange as I dislike the colour it reminds me of my grandpa who I dearly miss & always think of him when I see it - think that has a lot to do with the reason I don't scrap with it… But this layout I really Love!!!  Doilies, D-Lish Dots, Blue Glitter & The Love word is a Paperclip all found in the D-Lish Store

 This next layout is a deviation away from how I usually scrap but I had an idea & just ran with the flow to see how it would work… Had to use - 3 different shapes & numbers.  So I used circles, hexagons & arrows plus numbers too.  
I didn't like this page at first but kept adding to it & it has worked out - my hubby loves this so I must have done something right ;-)

Anyway no matter what your weekend holds I hope you have time to cuddle & be with your loved ones whether you find time to craft or not enjoy every moment you can with them.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment