Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Friday, September 5, 2014

When the Mojo stikes...

I was searching around the other night on Pinterest looking for ideas, not related to scrapbooking mind you.  When I once again stumbled upon this stunning layout that I already had pinned in an album by the Pink Paislee team…


Me being me - I have started to realise that one can scrap lift & enjoy the process not realising that it would then blow up into something more…  
Since I love Heidi Swapp's Papers, inks etc I decided to give it ago… Didn't like the background like above on the color magic paper I had chosen, so I set that aside & went plain white paper…  
Added butterflies & of course me being me needed BLING!!!!  
Not a bad looking layout...

Then I decided to revisit that other paper & ideas just took hold… 
What a massive change…
I love this, I added much more colour shine and used the Sewing machine & added hearts, plus Bling & I made a chipboard frame & also decided to get some letters on that matched the colours as close as I could too…
I love this as well, they are both stunning layouts...


Sometimes when it comes down to it all you need is a scrap lift or a little idea & then you end up with maybe more than one layout!!!  
It's all about the process & getting those photos taken for the family & future generation to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment