Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year - 2015!!!!!!!

Wowee Happy New Year!!!!!  2015 is here along with new opportunities & a fresh start.  
I did not make a new years resolution I just wish to spend more time with my family & scrap those photos that seem to get printed but nothing more… So I will be busy getting my scrap on.

To start off this new year our D-Lish Inspiration Challenge Board for January is ready to go!!
This is such a fun bright colourful challenge so come & join us & you could win a $30 D-Lish Store voucher to spend on some yummy product.  Who doesn't like to win?
Under the pump as I have had sick children in the lead up to getting this layout done I didn't think I could work so well under pressure…but oh yes I can!!!
Photo was taken on my iPhone so not the best quality as camera's have died & new camera only has a long lens for skating photos so need a shorter lens. 

Anyway I used all those gorgeous colours…
Making my background using one piece of white card stock & my dylusions sprays I built the colours from there.  Yes I did use glitter too you know I just can't let a layout go by without some sort of dazzle on it.

You & Me Together
You can find all these items that I used in the D-Lish store so go take a look at the lovely products with exceptional prices.

So welcome to 2015 where the possibilities are endless, photos are memories & life is to be lived with love.  Until next time find the glitter & have fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment